Assisting the Next Generation of Trademark Attorneys
Annual Scholarship Amount: $1,500.00
Gerben Law Firm, PLLC is offering an annual scholarship opportunity for currently enrolled law students interested in practicing trademark law. Gerben Law Firm is committed to assisting the next generation of trademark attorneys through a scholarship to help ease the financial burden of law school.
The trademark attorneys at Gerben Law Firm understand that becoming a lawyer takes a significant financial investment. Dealing with costs alone can become overwhelming as you enter into your second, third and final years of schooling.
- To help offset some of these costs, Gerben Law Firm is providing an annual $1,500 scholarship to help a student in need with costs associated with law school.
- Applications will be accepted annually from January to July with the scholarship being awarded in early August for the new school year.
- To be eligible to receive the scholarship a student must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Currently enrolled at an ABA accredited law school for at least one semester
- Academic status must be in good standing and GPA over 2.5.
- Deadline for application: July 31st.
To apply for the Gerben Law Firm, PLLC education scholarship, download the PDF application, which can be found here. Instructions are located within the document. The scholarship will be awarded to the student with the most compelling story of why they are interested in becoming a trademark attorney.
In addition to the monetary award, the winner of the scholarship will be offered time with the attorneys at Gerben Law Firm to have any questions answered about the ins and outs of the daily life of a trademark attorney.