Founded in 2008, Gerben Law Firm PLLC is a boutique Washington DC based trademark and copyright law firm. The firm currently serves clients in all 50 states and from over 30 countries around the world. Founder Josh Gerben opened the firm with the goal of providing big-firm quality legal services to businesses and individuals at affordable prices. In furtherance of this goal, the firm has obtained more than 5,500 trademark registrations for its clients since opening, and, has been involved in over 500 trademark enforcement and defense matters.
As a boutique firm, Gerben Law Firm is able to utilize technology and low-overhead to offer big-firm quality service at a fraction of the cost. Using the latest in trademark search technology, e-discovery processing and platform, and cutting-edge legal research tools, Gerben Law Firm is able to provide an array of services that rival the top-firms in the nation in quality of services being provided.
We are currently looking to add a paralegal to our team to help support our mission and clients.
- Drafting trademark filings.
- Researching answers to client questions.
- Preparing client engagement letters.
- Assisting attorneys with collecting information from clients during intake.
- Light administrative duties (e.g. assisting with mailings, calendaring calls for attorneys, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate
- 1+ year prior employment at law firm
- Prior experience with trademark matters preferred, but not required
- Learning in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service
- Microsoft Word/Excel 2018 (or Office 365)
- Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs)
This is a full-time position. For candidates with limited experience we are looking for someone to work out of our Lancaster, PA office. For candidates with significant trademark experience, we offer teleworking arrangements.
Salary will be based on experience.
Gerben Law Firm, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer.
JOIN THE TEAM – APPLY NOW