CURRENT UPDATE: Please note, while we are accepting resumes, we are not actively hiring for a position. As part of our “slow and measured” growth philosophy, our firm is always interested in finding unique and experienced attorneys and paralegals that could join our team. If your resume shows a high degree of proficiency in the trademark field we may be able to create a position for you. That said, because our need is not urgent, and, due to the amount of resumes we receive, we may not be able to respond to the submission of your resume. Thank you in advance for understanding.
Founded in 2008, Gerben Law Firm PLLC is a boutique Washington DC based trademark and copyright law firm. The firm currently serves clients in all 50 states and from over 30 countries around the world. Founder Josh Gerben opened the firm with the goal of providing big-firm quality legal services to businesses and individuals at affordable prices. In furtherance of this goal, the firm has obtained more than 4,500 trademark registrations for its clients since opening, and, has been involved in over 500 trademark enforcement and defense matters.
As a boutique firm, Gerben Law Firm is able to utilize technology and low-overhead to offer big-firm quality service at a fraction of the cost. Using the latest in trademark search technology, e-discovery processing and platform, and cutting-edge legal research tools, Gerben Law Firm is able to provide an array of services that rival the top-firms in the nation in quality of services being provided.
We are currently looking to add an attorney to our team to help support our mission and clients. We are interested in candidates ranging from new law school graduates to attorneys with several years of experience.
- Managing and drafting trademark filings.
- Working with clients to get items needed for trademark filings.
- Counseling clients on trademark clearance reports and related issues.
- Assisting the firm with mangement of client trademark portfolios.
- Creating customized strategies for client trademark matters.
- Drafting agreements
- Assisting with TTAB matters.
- Juris Doctor degree
- Admission in good standing to a state bar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Prior experience with trademark matters preferred, but not required
- Learning in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time position. This position is for a teleworking attorney. Requires minimal time at the office.
Salary will be based on experience.
Gerben Law Firm, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer.
JOIN THE TEAM – APPLY NOW