Accepting Applications through March 31, 2020.
Gerben Law Firm is seeking rising 3Ls for its Summer Associate Program. The Program will focus on trademark prosecution and enforcement with one of the top-ranked trademark prosecution firms in Washington, D.C. Candidates should have a demonstrated interest in trademark law and a desire to work in a small firm environment.
Founded in 2008, Gerben Law Firm PLLC is a boutique Washington DC based trademark and copyright law firm. The firm currently serves clients in all 50 states and from over 30 countries around the world. Founder Josh Gerben opened the firm with the goal of providing big-firm quality legal services to businesses and individuals at affordable prices. In furtherance of this goal, the firm has obtained more than 4,500 trademark registrations for its clients since opening, and, has been involved in over 500 trademark enforcement and defense matters.
As a boutique firm, Gerben Law Firm is able to utilize technology and low-overhead to offer big-firm quality service at a fraction of the cost. Using the latest in trademark search technology, e-discovery processing and platform, and cutting-edge legal research tools, Gerben Law Firm is able to provide an array of services that rival the top-firms in the nation in quality of services being provided.
- This is a paid, full-time position and will involve in-person office time in the Washington, D.C. office, remote work and occassional travel to Gerben Law Firm’s Lancaster and Philadelphia offices.
- Summer 2020 Session: May 11, 2020 – August 21, 2020
- Law school students entering their third year of law school
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Demonstrated interest in trademark law
- Learning in a fast-paced environment
Gerben Law Firm, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer.