Learn the difference between the USPTO supplemental and principal registers. See why you want to be on the principal register, and the requirements to do so.
The Editors and Authors
Josh uses his extensive trademark knowledge and experience to provide readers with insight into a variety of trademark issues.
Speak with an Attorney
Have a legal trademark question? Want to talk about your specific trademark? Contact our attorneys for a FREE consultation.
* Our attorneys usually get back to you within just a few hours.
One of our goals is to provide answers to some of the most frequently asked trademark questions, including:
- What should I do if I receive an Office Action?
- Why should I trademark my business name?
- Should I Conduct A Trademark Search Before Using My Trademark?
- How to Protect Your Amazon Store Against Infringers and Product HiJackers
- Can You Trademark A Catchphrase?
- Should You Trademark the Name of Your APP?
- Why Should I Hire An Attorney to Help Trademark My Clothing Brand?
- How to Trademark the Name of a Toy
- Why It’s Important For Craft Brewers to Register Trademarks