In October of last year, Warner Bros. attempted to register the famous "Harry Potter" phrase, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." As intellectual property owner of the Harry Potter movie series, Warner Bros. filed the application for a variety of different products. The examining attorney assigned to this [...]
The Editors and Authors
Josh uses his extensive trademark knowledge and experience to provide readers with insight into a variety of trademark issues.
Eric's experience in office action responses, trademark protection, and a variety of other issues gives him a unique viewpoint in the field of trademark law.
Colleen's keen insights in the business community allow her to counsel clients from the beginning stages of the application to in-depth enforcement matters.
Need to Speak with an Attorney?
Have a trademark question? Need help registering a trademark? Contact our attorneys for a free consultation.
* Our attorneys usually get back to you within just a few hours.
One of our goals is to provide answers to some of the most frequently asked trademark questions, including:
- What should I do if I receive an Office Action?
- Why should I trademark my business name?
- Should I Conduct A Trademark Search Before Using My Trademark?
- How to Protect Your Amazon Store Against Infringers and Product HiJackers
- Can You Trademark A Catchphrase?
- Should You Trademark the Name of Your APP?
- Why Should I Hire An Attorney to Help Trademark My Clothing Brand?
- How to Trademark the Name of a Toy
- Why It’s Important For Craft Brewers to Register Trademarks