The number of people nearing retirement is growing every year, and the younger generation is more interested than ever in long-term financial security. Both segments of the population present a broad need and opportunity for financial services and advisors, which has created a boom in that industry. No longer the realm of large firms and [...]
The Editors and Authors
Josh uses his extensive trademark knowledge and experience to provide readers with insight into a variety of trademark issues.
Speak with an Attorney
Have a legal trademark question? Want to talk about your specific trademark? Contact our attorneys for a FREE consultation.
* Our attorneys usually get back to you within just a few hours.
One of our goals is to provide answers to some of the most frequently asked trademark questions, including:
- What should I do if I receive an Office Action?
- Why should I trademark my business name?
- Should I Conduct A Trademark Search Before Using My Trademark?
- How to Protect Your Amazon Store Against Infringers and Product HiJackers
- Can You Trademark A Catchphrase?
- Should You Trademark the Name of Your APP?
- Why Should I Hire An Attorney to Help Trademark My Clothing Brand?
- How to Trademark the Name of a Toy
- Why It’s Important For Craft Brewers to Register Trademarks