The popularity of dietary and nutritional supplements is a trend that’s not going away anytime soon. It’s a booming business to get into, because even though competition is fierce, the demand is there to support it. The way many dietary and nutritional supplements are marketed – through direct sales like the internet and television ads [...]
The Editors and Authors
Josh uses his extensive trademark knowledge and experience to provide readers with insight into a variety of trademark issues.
Eric's experience in office action responses, trademark protection, and a variety of other issues gives him a unique viewpoint in the field of trademark law.
Need to Speak with an Attorney?
Have a trademark question? Need help registering a trademark? Contact our attorneys for a free consultation.
* Our attorneys usually get back to you within just a few hours.
One of our goals is to provide answers to some of the most frequently asked trademark questions, including:
- What should I do if I receive an Office Action?
- Why should I trademark my business name?
- Should I Conduct A Trademark Search Before Using My Trademark?
- How to Protect Your Amazon Store Against Infringers and Product HiJackers
- Can You Trademark A Catchphrase?
- Should You Trademark the Name of Your APP?
- Why Should I Hire An Attorney to Help Trademark My Clothing Brand?
- How to Trademark the Name of a Toy
- Why It’s Important For Craft Brewers to Register Trademarks