The U.S. Customs and Border Protection division of the Department of Homeland Security has a program that allows U.S. trademark registration owners to provide information and training to border agents to identify and stop counterfeit goods from entering the country. Are you protected?
The Editors and Authors
Josh uses his extensive trademark knowledge and experience to provide readers with insight into a variety of trademark issues.
Eric's experience in office action responses, trademark protection, and a variety of other issues gives him a unique viewpoint in the field of trademark law.
Need to Speak with an Attorney?
Have a trademark question? Need help registering a trademark? Contact our attorneys for a free consultation.
* Our attorneys usually get back to you within just a few hours.
One of our goals is to provide answers to some of the most frequently asked trademark questions, including:
- What should I do if I receive an Office Action?
- Why should I trademark my business name?
- Should I Conduct A Trademark Search Before Using My Trademark?
- How to Protect Your Amazon Store Against Infringers and Product HiJackers
- Can You Trademark A Catchphrase?
- Should You Trademark the Name of Your APP?
- Why Should I Hire An Attorney to Help Trademark My Clothing Brand?
- How to Trademark the Name of a Toy
- Why It’s Important For Craft Brewers to Register Trademarks