Cosmetics are a multibillion-dollar industry. In fact, consumer spending on cosmetics in the U.S. alone tops $50 billion. And it’s more than just makeup. Skin care, body lotions, moisturizers, facial creams, and beyond – all of these products fall under the cosmetics umbrella, and consumers remain eager to purchase them. If you’re considering starting a [...]
The Editors and Authors
Josh uses his extensive trademark knowledge and experience to provide readers with insight into a variety of trademark issues.
Eric's experience in office action responses, trademark protection, and a variety of other issues gives him a unique viewpoint in the field of trademark law.
Colleen's keen insights in the business community allow her to counsel clients from the beginning stages of the application to in-depth enforcement matters.
Need to Speak with an Attorney?
Have a trademark question? Need help registering a trademark? Contact our attorneys for a free consultation.
* Our attorneys usually get back to you within just a few hours.
One of our goals is to provide answers to some of the most frequently asked trademark questions, including:
- What should I do if I receive an Office Action?
- Why should I trademark my business name?
- Should I Conduct A Trademark Search Before Using My Trademark?
- How to Protect Your Amazon Store Against Infringers and Product HiJackers
- Can You Trademark A Catchphrase?
- Should You Trademark the Name of Your APP?
- Why Should I Hire An Attorney to Help Trademark My Clothing Brand?
- How to Trademark the Name of a Toy
- Why It’s Important For Craft Brewers to Register Trademarks